PASTA, HAM AND PEA SALAD
Ruby Tuesday CopyKat Recipe
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 8 ounces diced ham
- 1 cup frozen green peas, defrosted
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded cheddar cheese, optional and not in the original recipe
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain well and place in a large mixing bowl.
Whisk the ranch dressing, mayonnaise and seasoning salt. Toss the dressing with the pasta and then gently stir in the ham, peas, cheese and bell pepper. Taste and add more seasoning salt, if needed. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
** I did not add bell pepper, though would like to try with it
** Each day of leftovers, had to add more ranch/mayo