Asian Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces dried linguine, uncooked
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 large carrots, scraped and sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil (see note)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Place pasta in a large bowl.
Add broccoli and next 3 ingredients; toss well.
Combine soy sauce and remaining 6 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over pasta mixture; toss gently.