The colored coconut on these cupcakes not only look cute, but add a little bit of coconut flavor! Use green coconut to look like grass, with jelly beans for Easter cupcakes.
- 1 package white cake mix, size to make two layers
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- Flaked coconut, (about 1 cup for each desired color)
- McCormick® Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye
- Assorted Easter candies, including jelly beans
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool on wire racks. Frost cupcakes.
Place coconut in large resealable plastic bag. Squeeze food color into coconut (use 5 to 6 drops desired food color to 1 cup coconut). Shake until color is evenly distributed.
Sprinkle frosted cupcakes with tinted coconut. Decorate as desired with candies.
You'll also love
- White Bean & Roasted Garlic Dip 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Creamy Ranch Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Muffins 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Chocolate Lava Cake - Instant Pot 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Cupcakes 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Peaches ‘n Cream Cupcakes 4.4/5 (33 Votes)