Turkey Salad with Manchego
Healthy and simple salad of Romain lettuce, green beans, carrots, turkey and manchego cheese.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 2 medium carrots, grated (about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces green beans, sliced crosswise
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 3/4 pounds sliced deli turkey
- 4 ounces manchego cheese, sliced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, lime juice, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add carrots, green beans and scallions and toss to coat.
Divide lettuce, turkey and cheese among bowls and top with carrot mixture