Basil Tortellini Soup
I keep these ingredients on han for a fast meal and serve it with bread to soak up every last delicious bit. Colorful and quick, it's also good warmed up the next day-if there's any left.
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 pkg. (9oz.) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoe
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add the tortellini: cook for 6 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoe, and basil. Reduce heat; simmer,, uncovered, for 4 minutes. Add the vinegar, salt and pepper. Serve with cheese.
You'll also love
- Paleo TOMATO PIE WITH ALMOND FLOUR... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Orecchiette with Caramelized... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta w/Onion, Spinach, Radicchio... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken and Squash with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- German Maultaschen (Swabian... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Rigatoni All Amatriciana Margarita 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (33 Votes)