MARINATED GRILLED FLANK STEAK WITH HERB GORGONZOLA BUTTER
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- FOR THE STEAK:
- 1 (2 pound) flank steak
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- FOR THE HERBED GORGONZOLA BUTTER:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh herbs, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, mustard powder, red pepper flakes, pepper and salt.
Place steak in a shallow dish or large zip-top bag and add soy sauce mixture. Cover the dish or seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Heat grill to high heat. Grill steak, covered, for 6 minutes per side, or until medium rare. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing into thin strips to serve.
To make Herbed Gorgonzola Butter, combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Spread over warm flank steak.
You'll also love
- Pasta with Gorgonzola Sauce and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe