Snickers Apple Salad
- Optional toppings choose 1-2:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 8 medium tart apples such as Granny Smith
- 4 full size Snickers candy bars
- 1 additional Snickers bar chopped
- Caramel sauce
- Chocolate sauce
- Chopped peanuts
In a medium mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer on medium speed until thickened to the consistency of whipped cream. Add the powdered sugar and mix well.
In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with the electric mixer until smooth. Add half of the whipped cream and beat with the mixer until well combined. Fold in the remaining whipped cream and stir until smooth. Set aside.
Cut the apples into quarters and remove the core and seeds. Chop the apples into bite sized chunks and pour into a large mixing bowl.
Unwrap the Snickers bars and chop into small chunks. Add the Snickers pieces to the large mixing bowl with the apples.
Add the cream cheese mixture to the apples and Snickers in the large mixing bowl. Stir together until the apples and Snickers are coated well in the creamy mixture.
Pour the “salad” into a serving bowl and top with items to garnish, such as chopped peanuts, another chopped Snickers bar, or caramel sauce.
You'll also love
- Homemade Snickers Bar 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Snickers Santa's Surprises 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Holiday Apple Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe