Holiday Apple Salad
- 6 c. mixed greens
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- 1 c. candied, sugared or praline pecans
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/3 c. extra-virgin olive oil
Adapted from delish.com
1. Assemble salad: In a large bowl: combine greens, apples, pecans, blue cheese, and dried cranberries. Refrigerate until ready to dress and serve.
2. Make dressing: In a bowl or glass jar: whisk together apple cider vinegar, shallot, dijon, and olive oil. Season with pepper.
3. Drizzle salad with dressing and toss to combine. Serve immediately.