Mushroom Bread Wedges
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Separate crescent dough into eight triangles and place on a greased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center; seal perforations.
In a small bowl, combine the mushrooms and butter; toss to coat. Spoon mushroom mixture over dough. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and mushrooms are tender,