Orange Pineapple Green Smoothie
This Orange Pineapple Green Smoothie is a great smoothie to serve for at breakfast or snack time. It’s such a colorful and yummy!
- 1 cup Chobani Greek Yogurt, Vanilla
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1 Orange, peeled
- 1 Banana (the riper the better)
- 1 cup Pineapple, cut
- 1-3 cups ice, optional
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from simplydesigning.porch.com
Place all ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth.
If you prefer a thicker colder smoothie, add 1-3 cups of ice and blend until smooth.
You'll also love
- Grilled Bananas & Paneer with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Crockpot Leftover Ham Bone Soup 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Toasted Coconut Martini 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Peach Old Fashioned 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Banana Orange Smoothie 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Ginger Mango Carrot Smoothie 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Orange-Mango Smoothie 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Green Smoothie 4.4/5 (10 Votes)