Hot Ham and Cheese Crescents
- 16 oz cooked ham, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 3 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
Adapted from plainchicken.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix together ham, cheddar, swiss, cream cheese, dijon mustard, Worcestershire, brown sugar and onion powder.
Separate crescent rolls into 24 triangles. Cut each triangle in half, forming two triangles. Scoop one tablespoon of ham mixture on the long end of each triangle. Roll up crescents and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle tops of crescents with poppy seeds.
Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
You'll also love
- Poppy Seed Ham and Cheese Sliders 0/5 (0 Votes)