Katie Lee's Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bread Pudding
- o 1 tablespoon olive oil
- o 1 onion, minced
- o 1 red bell pepper, diced
- o 3 cups milk
- o 10 eggs
- o 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- o 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- o 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- o 1 loaf brioche, country white bread or leftover rolls, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 12 cups)
- o 2 cups cooked ham, diced
- o 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 6 ounces)
Heat olive oil in a medium skillet. Add onions and red bell pepper, and sauté until onions are translucent, about 7 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in bread, ham, onion-pepper mix and cheese.
Pour into a greased 9x13” baking dish and cover with foil. Refrigerate at least one hour and up to overnight.
Bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10-15 minutes more until golden brown. Serve immediately
You'll also love
- Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Sliders 0/5 (0 Votes)