BLOODY MARY POPS
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 2 oz. (1/4 c.) vodka
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. pickle juice
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- Juice of one lime
- 10 celery sticks, cut 4" in length
- 1/4 c. flaky sea salt, for garnish (optional)
- 2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning, for garnish
1. In large liquid measuring cup, whisk tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, pickle juice, hot sauce and lime juice. Carefully pour mixture into popsicle molds, then insert celery stick into each pop.
2. Freeze until solid, about 6 hours.
3. Run warm water over molds to loosen popsicles. Sprinkle each popsicle with flaky sea salt and Old Bay, then serve immediately.