Enchilada Pasta Bake
Pasta shells, roasted chicken breast and black beans put the hearty in this cheesy and easy-to-make enchilada bake.
- 4-1/2 cups medium pasta shells, uncooked
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Flame Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no-salt-added black beans, rinsed
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 375°F.
Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add yellow onions and peppers; cook 3 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stir in seasoning mix and tomatoes; cook and stir 3 min. Add chicken, beans and half each of the green onions and cilantro; mix well. Remove from heat.
Drain pasta. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Pour into 13x9-inch baking dish; top with cheese.
Bake 20 to 25 min. or until pasta mixture is heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining green onions and cilantro.
Serve topped with BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream, and TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa.
Prepare using KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese.
Prepare using 2 cups of your favorite chopped OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Chicken, such as Grilled Chicken Breast or Southwestern Seasoned Chicken Breast. Or, use chopped leftover cooked chicken.
Serving Size 8 servings, 1-1/2 cups each
AMOUNT PER SERVING
% Daily Value
Total fat 12g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fiber 7g
Vitamin A 30 %DV
Vitamin C 40 %DV
Calcium 25 %DV
Iron 20 %DV