Buffalo Chicken Meatball Poppers
Chicken wings...in portable form! These spicy and delicious meatball poppers are perfect for hanging out with the family or to bring to a get together!
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 1/2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper (fine grind)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo hot sauce
- WING SAUCE:
- 1 cup Frank’s Buffalo sauce
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons honey
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from theslowroasteditalian.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare 2 baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well, do not over mix or you will have tough meatballs.
Using a 1 tablespoon scoop, scoop out meat and place on baking sheet.
After all meatballs have been scooped onto tray, roll into balls.
TIP: If you lightly wet your hands the meatballs will form better and crack less.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes (for 2 trays).
While meatballs are baking, prepare wing sauce. In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine all ingredients.
Stir to combine cook until ingredient come together. About 5 minutes.
Remove meatballs from oven and transfer to sauce and serve.