Baroness Seafood Casserole
- 2 cups seafood (partially cooked) cut bite size (crab, shrimp, lobster)
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 hard cooked eggs chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Mix all ingredients gently in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove from the refrigerator several hours before serving. Place in a greased 2-quart casserole or baking dish, and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, until bubbly and browned.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Baked Stuffed Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)