Seafood-Stuffed Italian Mushrooms
- 24 large mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 ounces frozen crab legs or sea legs thawed
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning or cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Clean mushrooms. Remove stems and chop 1 cup of them. Set aside.
Dip mushroom caps in melted butter and place top down in a shallow casserole dish.
Saute onion in butter. Add chopped crab legs or sea legs. Add chopped mushroom stems. Cook slowly a few minutes until mixture is tender. Stir in bread crumbs, salt, and pepper and mix well.
Fill mushroom caps with seafood mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or so. Serve hot.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (467 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)