Meat Lovers' Pizza Dip
- 12 oz. bacon, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 lb. Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 c. ricotta
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 1/2 c. pepperoni slices
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Sliced baguette, for serving
Preheat oven to 375°. In a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat, add bacon and cook until crispy, 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel–lined plate.
To the same skillet, add sausage and cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, 6 minutes. Drain fat.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, ricotta, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.
Add bacon, sausage, and cream cheese mixture to skillet and stir to combine, then spread in an even layer. Spread pizza sauce on top and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella. Top with pepperoni and Parmesan.
Bake until bubbly and cheese is melty, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with baguette slices.