No Bake Pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) box pasta (Rigatoni, Penne, Rotini or Ziti)
- 1 (24 ounce) jar tomato sauce
- 1 full jar water (24 ounces)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 small jar drained mushroom pieces (optional)
- 1 small chopped onion (optional)
1.PREHEAT oven to 425 degrees.
2.COMBINE uncooked pasta, 1 jar of Sauce and 1 jar of water in a 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
3.BAKE 30 minutes. Uncover and stir well.
4.TOP with cheese. Bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese melts and pasta is tender.
5.Optional: You can add garlic powder and/or italian seasoning along with the pasta/sauce/water mixture and sprinkle grated parmesan on top of the mozzarella for great flavor and easier browning.
6.Optional: You can add small frozen meatballs or browned ground beef (if you don't mind dirtying a pan) along with the pasta/sauce/water mixture for some added protein.