Asian Chicken And Mushroom Wraps
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in strips
- 1 pound fresh white mushrooms sliced
- 1 package frozen stir-fry vegetables - (16 oz)
- 1/3 cup Hoisin sauce
- 6 flour tortillas - (8" dia)
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add half the chicken; cook and stir until browned on both sides, 5 to 6 minutes; remove to a plate and set aside. Repeat with remaining chicken; remove to plate.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the skillet; add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender and all the liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Add stir-fry vegetables; cook, stirring frequently until vegetables are barely cooked, about 2 minutes. Stir in Hoisin sauce and reserved chicken; heat for 1 minute.
Spoon an equal amount of the chicken and mushroom mixture on one side of each tortilla; roll to enclose filling. Cut rolled tortillas diagonally in halves; serve immediately.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Antipasto Mushroom Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)