Mushroom Burgers II
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon powdered mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon instant garlic powder
Using fresh mushrooms (approximately 1/8 lb) cook 3 minutes in 3 tablespoons butter. Remove mushrooms from skillet with a slotted spoon and combine with remaining ingredients. Mix lightly and form into 6 patties. Fry in pan drippings, turning to brown both sides until desired doneness.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom Biscuits II 0/5 (0 Votes)