Mushroom And Chicken Mu-Shu
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups sliced fresh white mushrooms - (10-oz pkg)
- 2 cups shredded cabbage or packaged coleslaw mix (abt 5 oz)
- 1 cup coarsely-shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 4 large iceberg lettuce leaves (or warmed small 7" flour tortillas)
In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat oil. Add mushroooms and cabbage; cook and stir until tender and liquid has evaporated, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in chicken; cook until just heated through.
In a small bowl, combine hoisin sauce with 1 tablespoon water; stir into mushroom mixture and heat thoroughly. Spoon onto tortillas or lettuce leaves, dividing evenly; roll tightly and serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Deviled Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)