Fresh White Mushrooms With Herbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces fresh white mushrooms halved, quartered, or sliced 1/4" thick
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon (or 1/4 tspn dried tarragon)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch freshly-ground black pepper
In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil until hot. Add mushrooms and onion; cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are golden, about 5 minutes.
Stir in garlic; cook and stir, until garlic is fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Add parsley, tarragon, salt and black pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until herbs coat the mushrooms and flavors are blended, about 1 minute.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
You'll also love
- Deviled Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)