Hot Mushroom Salad
- 4 cups mixed salad greens (red lettuce, spinach, Chinese/Napa cabbage)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sliced hon-shimeji mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill (or 1/2 tspn dried dill weed)
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup garlic croutons
Rinse and pat dry salad greens, place in a serving bowl.
In a small saucepan, combine oil, lemon juice, and salt. Heat mixture over medium heat until it boils. Add the mushrooms and continue cooking about 2 minutes or until mushrooms are heated through. Stir in dill.
Pour mixture over salad greens; toss well. Sprinkle with pepper and garnish with croutons.
This recipe yields 4 servings.