- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard (or 1/2 tspn dry mustard)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sherry wine vinegar
- 1 cup mild-flavored vegetable oil
- 1/4 pound mushrooms*
* Alternate Mushrooms: Common Store Mushroom, Black Chanterelle
Combine the eggs, salt, and mustard in a food processor or blender and blend for 10 seconds. Add the lemon juice and vinegar and blend for 10 more seconds. Add the oil in a slow stream, alternating with the mushrooms, one at a time. Refrigerate.
This recipe yields 2 cups.