Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
These are one of my favorite cup cakes. My friend gave me the recipe and I can't stop making them!
- 3 - Eggs
- 1/3 - cup of vegetable oil
- 3/4 - cup buttermilk (I use regular milk..it still tastes good)
- 1 tsp - vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup - sour cream
- 1 box - Vanilla cake mix (not white)
- 1 1/2 tsp - Cinnamon
- FOR THE FROSTING
- 8 oz - softened cram cheese
- 1/2 cup - butter softened
- 1 tsp - vanilla
- 3 cups - powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal (smashed)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine eggs, oil, buttermilk (or milk), and vanilla.
- Mix in sour cream
- Add cake mix and cinnamon, mix until smooth
- fill cup cake 3/4 full and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until you insert a knife and it comes out clean.
- beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the cinnamon toast crunch powder
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Beat all ingredients.
- To adjust consistency add milk if it is too thick.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Toast Rolls 3.5/5 (4 Votes)