Duke's Mayonnaise Homemade Tartar Sauce
If you want it smoother, use blender or food processor.
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles or sweet relish
- 1 tsp. capers, chopped
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. chopped shallots
- 2 Tbsp. chopped scallions
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Tabasco sauce to taste, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Adapted from google.com
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl an chill in refrigerator. This will not last as long as a store bought tartar sauce.
You'll also love
- Luby's Tartar Sauce 3.5/5 (42 Votes)