Crustless Hamburger Quiche
- 1/2 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups Swiss (or other) cheese
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 and spray 9 inch pie pan with spray.
2. Brown the meat over medium heat. Drain and set aside.
3. Blend together the mayo, eggs, milk and cornstarch until smooth.
4. Stir in the meat, seasoning, and cheese.
5. Pour into the prepared pan and bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown on top and knife inserted in center comes out clean.