St. Patrick's Day Midori Sangria
If Guinness isn't your choice of beverage, St. Patrick's Day Midori Sangria is the perfect cocktail for you! More of a wino than a beer drinker? This festive beverage will get you into the St. Patrick's Day spirit without you having to drink beer. Filled with the sweet flavors of fruits like kiwi, green gapes, and Granny Smith apples, this beverage is green and yummy.
- 2 (750-mililiter) or 1 (1.5-liters) Magnum pinot grigio
- 2/3 cup Midori liqueur
- 1/3 Solerno blood orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons clover honey
- 2 cups bite sized honeydew pieces
- 1/2 pint baby kiwi fruit, or 2 large kiwis peeled and sliced
- 2 limes, sliced in half and then sliced into half moons
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 Granny Smith apple chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from taylortakesataste.com
Pour wine into large container or gallon pitcher. Add the Midori, Solerno and honey. Stir until well blended.
Add the honeydew, kiwi, lime slices and grapes. Stir.
Toss the apple slices in the lemon juice. Add the apples and lemon juice mixture to the Sangria. Stir until blended. Chill for one hour. Serve.