Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies
Totally adorable reindeers are easy to make -- a perfect project with the kids! Make the frosting, top the cookies and add the pretzels and candies!
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (52 Votes)
- Nutter Butter peanut butter sandwich cookies
- Peanut Butter M&M's
- Mini pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 3 tablespoons milk
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a stand mixer or with hand beaters whip together the powdered sugar and the peanut butter. Add the milk 1 tablespoon at a time until the frosting is thick but squeezable (you may not need all the milk).
Use the peanut butter frosting to attach the pretzels to the top of the cookies as antlers, the brown candies as eyes, and the red candies as a nose. Let sit for 15 minutes or so to set.
You'll also love
- The Perfect & Best Prime Rib You... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Boston Baked Beans 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- The Best Cake Donuts 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Christmas Rock Candy 4.2/5 (76 Votes)
- Rocky Road Fudge 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Scalloped Wreath Gingerbread... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe