Thanksgiving Stuffing (Cheat! Using Stove Top)
Quick, easy and delicious homemade stuffing started with stuffing mix.
- 2 medium onion, minced
- 2-3 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups chicken broth, (or turkey broth or vegetable broth)
- 2 (6-ounce) packages stove top-style seasoned stuffing mix
- Hot water, to make enough liquid as required for 2 packages stuffing mix
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Saute onions and celery in butter. Sprinkle with poultry seasoning. Set aside to cool slightly.
Toss this mixture into dry stuffing mix.
Heat broth and set aside..Read directions on your favorite stuffing mix box. Add enough hot water to the broth to make up the required liquid needed.
Pour over stuffing/vegetables mixture and mix well.
Stuff your chicken or turkey. For a side dish place stuffing in a baking dish; cover and bake for 15 to 25 minutes at 325°F.
You'll also love
- Easy Italian Lemon Pound Cake 3.8/5 (220 Votes)
- Linguine Pesto with Italian... 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Potato -Topped Chicken a la King 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Chicken and... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Tex Mex Ziti 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Stuffed Shrimp with Crabmeat... 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Amish Applesauce Cake 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Magic Chicken and Biscuit Casserole 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Stove Top Easy Cheesy Chicken Bake 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Cornbread Dressing 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheddar Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Government Peanut Butter Cookies 3.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Turkey & Dressing Sandwiches 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Bread maker Pretzel Bites 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Auntie Frances's puligi falaoa... 3.8/5 (45 Votes)
- Easy Bake Ham Steak 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts With... 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Turkey Stuffing (Cheat! Using... 3.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Pepperidge Farm Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)