Polka Dot Pasta Pizza
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces dry small shell macaroni, uncooked
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (1 cup = 4 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (26.5 oz each) Hunt's® Italian Sausage Flavored Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (2 cups = 8 oz)
- 30 slices pepperoni (1/2 of 3.5 oz pkg = 30 slices)
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Beat eggs lightly in large bowl with wire whisk.
Add Parmesan cheese and pepper; mix well.
Stir in macaroni.
Spoon into prepared baking dish; cover with pasta sauce.
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; top with pepperoni.
Bake 20 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted and golden brown.
Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 8 pieces to serve.