Balsamic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts on a Stick
- 1 pound of Brussels sprouts
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
Adapted from blogs.kqed.org
1. Trim and peel away the outer leaves of each Brussels sprout and then half them.
2. Slide the Brussels sprout halves onto the skewers, about six to eight halves per skewer.
3. Line a baking dish with parchment paper and places the skewers halved-side up.
4. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over each skewer, trying to “fill up” the Brussels sprouts.
5. Bake the skewers at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes until they are cooked and crispy.
6. Plate the skewers on a serving tray and cover them with shaved Parmesan cheese.