Taco Soup - Instant Pot
- 1 pound ground meat
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 can ranch style chili or pinto beans
- 1 can hominy
- 1 can rotel tomatoes - diced
- 1 can Glen Muir fire roasted tomatoes
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 T brown sugar
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Press "Saute" option and "adjust" to "more"; allow IP to heat up. Add ground beef and brown for 2-3 minutes. Drain if needed.
Add everything else including the liquids in the cans.
Manual cook on HP 20 minutes.
NPR 10 minutes.
Serve with corn chips, grated cheese, sour cream. Great with cornbread too.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)