8 Can Taco Soup
I have a different recipe for taco soup that I've loved making for a while now, but it is seriously nothing compared to this. And my old recipe is twice as much work too! Weird. At less than 300 calories per cup, this stuff is awesome. You wouldn't think a cup would be very much, but I can barely finish it. It's so good!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (12.5 ounce) can white chicken breast, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
Adapted from 1.bp.blogspot.com
Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
Serve with tortilla chips.