Penne A La Vodka
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 cups cooked penne
- Parsley and Parmesan to garnish
Adapted from buzzfeed.com
Heat oil in a large pot over high heat. Cook onion until translucent.
Add beef, salt, and pepper, cooking until all the moisture has evaporated and the beef is browned.
Add crushed tomatoes, vodka, and chili flakes, stirring and cooking until half of the liquid has evaporated and the sauce has reduced.
Add cream, stirring until evenly incorporated.
Stir in pasta until evenly coated. Serve with parsley and Parmesan.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese-Filled Pumpkin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Broccoli Rabe with Grilled... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rotisserie Chicken Pasta with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Ravioli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamed Spinach and Tortellini and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pennette with Spicy Tomato Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)