Cheesy Scrambled Egg Casserole
- 3 tbsp. margarine or butter
- 1/4 c. chopped onions
- 1/4 c. chopped green pepper
- 2 c. cubed ham
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 (4.5 oz.) jar sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10-3/4 oz) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 c. parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. seasoned bread crumbs
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 12 x 8 baking dish (2 quarts). Melt butter in large skillet. ADd onion and pepper, cook and stir until onion is crisp-tender. Add ham and eggs. COok over medium heat until eggs are firm but moist, stirring occassionally. Remove from heat and fold in mushrooms.
2. In small bowl, combine soup and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese; mix well. Gently fold in egg mixture. Spoon into greased baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and remaining parmesan cheese.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-34 minutes or until light gloden brown.
MAKE-AHEAD TIP: Assemble casserole the night before and cover and store in the refrigerator. Inthe morning, uncover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.