Bacon Egg & Cheese Breakfast Pizza
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
Preheat oven to 425. Set aside a large pizza pan or baking sheet.
Fry bacon until half-cooked and drain the fat. Meanwhile, make the pizza.
Flour a large work surface and roll out pizza dough to fit the size of your pan.
Using your finger tips, slide the dough onto the pan.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top
In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Pour over pizza dough.
Top the pizza with the cooked bacon and cheddar cheese.
Bake for 10-15 minutes in the top half of the oven until the cheese is bubbling
You'll also love
- Crustless Breakfast Pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)