- 1 pkg. Crescent Rolls
- 8 - Mexican Blend or your favorite cheese.
- Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 1 cup shredded hast browns-thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheese--Mexican blend or your favorite cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 TBS grated Parmesan cheese
1.Preheat to 375 degrees.
2. Take the Crescent Rolls out of the fridge 15 minutes before making.
3. Spray small sheet pan (10 x 15) with nonstick spray. For a deeper style pizza, you can make in a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
4. Brown the sausage in a skillet and drain.
5. Spread the rolls on prepared pan.
6. You will have to press and work the dough a little to make sure it covers the pan ---pinch the pieces together.
7. Spoon sausage over the crust.
8. Spread the potatoes over the meat.
9. Spread the cheese over the potatoes.
10. Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, parmesan together in a separate bowl.
11. Spoon the egg mixture evenly over the cheese.
12. (TO RECAP THE LAYERING: ROLLS, MEAT, POTATOES,CHEESE, EGG MIXTURE)
13. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are set. Oven times vary so check it about half way through.