Vegetable Beef Soup (Dump Slow Cooker) (I liked - Michael thought meat was overcooked - use tenderloin & add later)
- 1 lb beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large red potato, cut into 1/2 inch pieces (I used the small red potatoes & cut in half)
- 1 pkg (1 lb) frozen mixed vegetables
- 6 cups beef broth (probably would add more)
- 2 (14oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Cooking time 420mins
in slow cooker crock, combine all ingredients
Cover slow cooker and cook in HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 ours or LOW for 6 to 7 hours until meat is tender.
Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.