Pull-Apart Garlic Bread Pizza Dip
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. ricotta
- 1/3 c. plus 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 c. pizza sauce
- 1 c. mini pepperoni
- 2 (16-oz.) cans refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillsbury Grands)
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix together 2 cups mozzarella, cream cheese, ricotta, ⅓ cup Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt. Transfer mixture to a 9"-x-13" baking dish then spread pizza sauce on top. Top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella and pepperoni.
2. Halve biscuits and roll into balls, then place on top of dip.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, and parsley. Brush on biscuits and sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
4. Bake until biscuits are golden and cheese is melty, about 45 minutes, then cover with aluminum foil and bake until biscuits are cooked through, another 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.