Bulletproof Fat Bombs
Bulletproof Fat Bombs taste like a frozen creamy mocha smoothie. Add a splash of rum or rum extract and they resemble Tiramisu.
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese or full-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter or extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil or more coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Erythritol or Swerve, powdered, or other healthy low-carb sweetener
- 10 to 15 drops liquid Stevia extract
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons dark rum, optional
- 1 teaspoon rum extract, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Place the softened mascarpone cheese, butter, oil and cocoa powder into a blender or small bowl.
Add powdered Erythritol and stevia into a blender and pulse until smooth.
Pour in the prepared coffee (room temperature) and pulse again until smooth. Pour into the ice-cream maker and process according to the manufacturer's instructions. It may take anything between 30 to 60 minutes depending on your ice-cream maker.
If you don't have an ice-cream maker, pour the mixture directly into an ice tray. You'll have to use a larger ice tray to fit 2 tablespoons or make smaller fat bombs.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the ice-cream into ice tray (I used this Ball Shaped Lollypop Tray) which is great for making fat bomb shapes.
Place in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours or until firm.