CREAM CHEESE COOKIE DOUGH FROSTING
Serves: 24 cupcakes
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 5 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 envelope Dream Whip, you can omit this. It just helps a little with the consistency
- 2 Tbsp. milk, more if needed to reach desired consistency
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 cups powdered sugar, more if needed to reach desired consistency
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
Cream softened cream cheese and butter together in a large bowl.
Add brown sugar, vanilla and Dream Whip and evenly beat together.
Add milk, flour and powdered sugar and beat to evenly incorporate until smooth. (If you need to add a little milk to thin it, feel free to do so. I prefer my frosting thick so I never needed to)
Stir in mini chocolate chips.
I like to cover my plastic frosting bowl with saran wrap and stick it in the fridge for about 15 minutes. It thickens up pretty nicely :) You don't have to do that step though.
Frost cupcakes and eat up!
You'll also love
- chocolate cream cupcakes 0/5 (0 Votes)