Strawberry cookies can be in the pink or red as ripe berries, depending on the amount of food coloring you use. Easy to make with just 4 required ingredients!
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Cool Whip or other frozen whipped topping
- Red food coloring (Optional)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
Adapted from sweetjeanette.blogspot.de
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine cake mix, beaten egg and Cool Whip with an electric mixer. Add food coloring, if desired, a drop at a time, until you like the color.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned around the edges. Cookies should be chewy, not crisp.
Let cool until still slightly warm. Drop into powdered sugar to coat and then place back on cooling rack.
Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar, if desired.
You'll also love
- Outback Kookaburra Wings 3.7/5 (78 Votes)
- Black Eyed Peas - Instant Pot 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Caramel Corn Cupcakes 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cheesecake 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Life-Changing Vegan Thumbprint... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Date & Walnut Bars 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry Cake Cookies 4.5/5 (4 Votes)