- 1 tablespoon white or red miso
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 pound mushrooms*
* Alternate Mushrooms: Common Store Mushroom, Oyster Mushroom, Shaggy Parasol Mushroom, Shiitake
In a large glass or ceramic bowl, mix and crush the miso and garlic in the water with the back of a spoon until blended. Add the sugar, sesame oil, and seeds. Add the mushrooms, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or more.
Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or grill for 10 minutes.
This recipe yields 4 side dish servings.
You'll also love
- .Shaggy Mane Mushroom 0/5 (0 Votes)