Cowboy Ciao Stetson Chopped Salad
This is a healthy Mediterranean inspired salad perfect for your dinner party.
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (153 Votes)
- 1 cup cooked Israelli couscous
- 1/2 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup dried sweet corn
- 1 cup chopped arugula
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, diced (could substitute chicken if you don’t like smoked salmon)
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- 1/4 cup toasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt & pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Arrange salad ingredients in separate rows on a large platter.
To make the dressing, place all ingredients in a blender and blend well.
Toss the dressing on top of the salad.
Will keep in fridge for up to a week.
You'll also love
- Au Gratin Potato Balls 3.7/5 (145 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Blueberry BBQ Meatballs 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Grains & Fruit Summer Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
Review this recipe