Lavender Mint Soap-Homemade
- 8 oz. translucent glycerin soap base
- 2 tablespoons dried lavender
- 3-5 drops of purple coloring depending on how deep you want your color (You can find soap/lotion safe coloring online or at your local craft or hobby store)
- 2 cup glass measuring cup
- 2- 4 oz. soap molds.
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Lavender or Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil
- 1 teaspoon Peppermint Essential Oil
Adapted from thedailyblarg.com
Place glycerin soap base in glass measuring cup and melt in microwave. Melt in 30 second intervals, stirring in-between, until soap is completely melted.
Quickly stir in lavender, essential oils and coloring.
Carefully pour into molds.
Cool for 1 hour.
Remove from mold by pressing firmly on bottom surface of the mold.