Jumbo Pizza Loaf
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 1/4 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- 2 - 6 oz cans tomato paste
- 12 oz grated mozzarella cheese
Cooking time 15mins
1. Brown ground beef and onion.
2. Combine all ingrediants, except French bread.
3. Slice French bread in half, lengthwise.
4. Spread mixture evenly over cut slices of French bread, spreading mixture right to the edge.
5. Wrap loaf in aluminum foil and refrigerate until needed. When ready to serve, cut foil along top and roll foil back to expose meat mixture, keeping foil around crust side of bread.
6. Place on cookie sheet and bake in 350F oven for 15-20 minutes or until done. To serve, cut slices diaginally.