- 1 package (17 ounces) fresh yakisoba noodles
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced thinly into strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and julienned
- For the Yakisoba Sauce
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Rinse yakisoba noodles in hot water according to package's directions.
In a teppan grill or a wide skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add chicken and cook, stirring regularly, until it begins to change color.
Add carrots and cook for about 10 to 15 seconds.
Add cabbage and continue to cook, stirring regularly, until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add noodles and yakisoba sauce. Gently stir until noodles are evenly coated with sauce and vegetables and meat are well distributed.
Continue to cook, gently tossing together, until noodles are heated through and sauce begins to caramelize.
For the Yakisoba Sauce
In a small combine, combine Worcestershire sauce, oyster sauce, ketchup, soy sauce, and sugar. Stir until well combined and sugar is dissolved.