- 1 (10 ounce) can Pillsbury pizza crust dough
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 425. Unroll pizza dough onto a greased cookie sheet and brush with butter. Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
With a pizza cutter, cut dough lengthwise into 12 long strips. Then cut those in half to make 24 strips. Do not seperate strips. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Recut along each strip and remove from cooking sheet. Serve sticks warm with marinara sauce.
You'll also love
- Garlic Breadsticks (Pizza Factory) 0/5 (0 Votes)